Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chow Time!





Allie is learning how to eat big kid food. She's been really interested in what we're eating, so we've started her out with some rice cereal. At first, she wasn't crazy about it. Now she pretty much attacks the spoon, especially when she's hungry. We're working up the courage to start some carrots and squash, but first things first.

4 comments:

Evan said...

What a little cutie! I think she has one of my characteristics, I have met few foods that I didn't like.

Keep it up Allie.

Love, Grandpa Evan

Alan said...

She sure is growin' big. what a big girl wanting to eat the big people food! What fun. I love hearing her talk to me when i call.

kristi said...

It's so fun to see personalities blossom, even when it's just showing preferences with food. We were watching Allie on Sunday during 3rd hour and enjoying her a little more than we probably should have. Thanks for the entertainment!

The Hanna Family said...

Hi there girl! Allie is getting so big. It was good seeing you on Sunday. I like your fun, bright header on your blog!! Hope all is well and happy vacation away from teaching! Now you get the ranks of full-time mom! Welcome!

Michelle Hanna