I think it's odd that babies can sleep almost any place or in any position. When I check on Allie during her naps, I frequently find her on her knees or her face smashed up against her "me in the mirror" crib toy. But this one was too weird. How can she possibly sleep like that?!? This was a first!
Allie loves to fall asleep in her car seat. We don't ever have to put her in it to get her to sleep, she just does it when we're out and about. She must get that from her mother. :0


3 comments:
I hope you don't mind me stopping by, but your daughter is soooo cute! Oh my gosh! I love the picture of her in the bed with her head covered. We have found Carson like that a few times lately. I also love her 6 month pictures
i love the picture in the crib!! how can these kids possibly be comfortable! She is just so fun.
All three of mine still fall asleep in crazy positions, especially in the car. I'm so scared they are going to have severe neck injuries because their heads bob all around on our trips - and they don't wake up. Who knew?
Post a Comment