Sunday, November 2, 2008

10 months old!

Allie is having so much fun walking! Because of her mobility, she can get into everything. Here favorite thing to do is to carry small items in her hands while walking. On any given day, you can usually see a bruise/scrape or two on her cute little face. My favorite all time Allie moment is captured with the last picture. Allie falling into her toy trunk to reach the toys on the bottom. She doesn't fall all the way in. She gets high-centered and kicks her legs. Blaine and I laugh for a few seconds...then we help her. Poor girl!





3 comments:

Naomi & Greg said...

I just love it when you post. she is adorable and I too love the picture in the toy trunk! those rascals...oh how we love them.

Nate said...

All of my coworkers just heard me laughing out loud. I love that picture of Allie in the toy trunk! Please give her a hug from us. Can't wait to see you next month!

Molly and Kip said...

Okay she is soo cute!! You post the funniest pictures of her. I LOVE it! She looked soo cute for Halloween. I never saw her in her actual costume, but the pictures are adorable