We decided to celebrate our Allie's birthday just a week early this year. Her Uncle Clay and Aunt Kayde were in town, and Uncle Clint and Aunt Eunhee were leaving for Korea on Sunday. SO Much FUN! Here are few pictures of the event and a little video clip.


5 comments:
SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing Brooke. I hope she enjoyed her big day, she looked very happy when we stopped by after the festivities.
Michelle Hanna
It looks like Allie has a bit of a sweet tooth! (I saw who really got the Santa cookies.) She's a doll. Hope you had fun holidays and a great trip.
Happy Birthday Allie! Okay where have you been?? I have been waiting to see her and she is no where to be found. Okay, I LOVED her cake! So cute. She really didn't seem to like it at all did she?
Wow that cake looks delicious! I wish i could have had a bite. I can't believe Allie is 1 already.
Allie is such a cutie! I just got an email from Kawaminami shimai and she just heard from Kushida shimai who is looking for your address. Could you email me your address (carlisle_nicole at hotmail.com) and I'll forward it on to Kawaminami shimai. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Nicole Carlisle Squires
Post a Comment