Oh my goodness! SO PRECIOUS! I love the bunny ears. Next year let's plan a big Easter egg hunt for all of us. Maybe we can swing a lunch/BBQ too. We'll work around your family's schedule too. The Bonds and I were talking about how much fun it would be to plan this next year. Talk to you soon!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! SO PRECIOUS! I love the bunny ears. Next year let's plan a big Easter egg hunt for all of us. Maybe we can swing a lunch/BBQ too. We'll work around your family's schedule too. The Bonds and I were talking about how much fun it would be to plan this next year. Talk to you soon!!
Michelle
I always think holidays are more fun when the children can participate, even a little bit. She's a cutie, by the way.
What a sweet picture!
Post a Comment