Thursday, July 9, 2009

Being crafty

I've never been very good at coming up with creative titles for my blogs. As you can read, I've been crafty lately. 2 things: scrapbooking Allie's first year and baking Artisan bread.






I find scrapbooking to be overwhelming at times-especially when I walk into Michael's or a boutique. I just can't keep up with all the new techniques. I found something from Pebbles in my Pocket that allows me to be creative and yet not spend eternity scrapbooking. It's called "Share and Tell" pages. Some pages are for full scrapbook layouts and the others are sectioned pockets for journaling and 4x6 pictures. I love these!


This artisan bread is so easy and tasty. It's taken from the book "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day". There are only 4 ingredients: flour, yeast, salt and water. No kneading required and you can store the remaining dough in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Here are 2 links if you're interested.

http://www.recipezaar.com/5-Minute-Artisan-Bread-325571
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJZPm-_2-M

The youtube video are the authors themselves showing you step by step. I just set up my laptop in the kitchen and followed along.

Happy Baking!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have been waiting for a copy of that artisan bread book from the library. Yours looks delicious! And oh my! those pages are super cute. Go Brooke!