Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fair Time!

We had a great time at the county fair Tuesday night. I think the part we enjoyed the most was the cool weather! Allie liked the atmosphere and the animals. She did not, however, like having her picture taken. Will we ever get past this stage??? Blaine was a great dad and popped for the $7 pony ride. We made sure when we bought the ticket that it would be refundable if Allie freaked out. We'll let you decide for yourself how Allie felt about the ponies...don't you just love her cute, pink cowboy boots??? I can't get them off of her!!








6 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE the pink boots - those are always a fave around here. Too cute on the pony, next she'll be asking for one, not just a $7 ride on one . . .
And, I have to tell you - you are looking so great! Hot damn, chica! Cute family.

The Hanna Family said...

Cute!!! I love her boots.

Holly said...

Just loved seeing the pictures of all of you! There's always lots to see and do at the fair! Allie really does look the part of a real cowgirl, especially because she does look happy on the pony. Glad you had fun.

Molly and Kip said...

Okay so I LOVE the boots!! Looks like so much fun, I wish we could have gone. So I heard you moved? What ward are you in now? I miss your cute family. Right when are kids were actually going to start doing stuff together too. How is nursery gong? How is your family? Hope you are doing well!

Jill said...

Loving all the fun!

The Smith Family said...

How cute she will ride on a horse all by her self. My little ones were always freaked out. Looks like you all had a blast.