Just down the road from our house is cute farm with a pumpkin patch. The great thing about this farm is that you don't have to tromp through the fields to find your pumpkin. Allie kept trying to pick up each pumpkin that she saw saying "heaby, heaby" (heavy...except her "v" sound isn't the greatest). She loved the little pumpkins, helping Blaine push the wagon and riding in the wagon. Again, not a big fan of having her picture taken. But, hey, we're getting better...she's not hiding her face anymore. Happy Harvest!
What We've Been Up To
11 years ago
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Where is this place, I've never been but I want to take my kids!
Looks like so much fun. Allie is so great.
so cute.
Wow! I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. Allie is growing fast & is beautiful!
Post a Comment