Allie loves Curious George, so I went to work on a George cake. It was a lot of fun to make. Blaine was a trooper and made the crate and helped with the logistics of the cake. He was a terrific help.
I started a tradition on her first birthday, that every year, another layer would be added to her birthday bow. Can't wait to see it when she's 16. :)
Allie received lots of fun presents. Grandma and Grandpa Hanson helped her get a table for her play room.
Happy Birthday to our little earth angel! We love you!
9 comments:
Cute Cake!! I love your play room, it is darling, and good luck with the layers every year! LOL!
NO! This means mine are turning 2 soon...make it stop! She is adorable. I actually loved the twos with Carter, it was three that made me second guess why I had children...lol KIDDING. :) :)
Happy Birthday Allie!
Love the bow idea. You are so cool!
I can't believe she's two already. And I agree that your playroom is super cute.
Happy birthday Allie! I can't believe her and J.D. are so close, he'll be 2 on the 17th. And your playroom looks like its out of a magazine!! Ours looks like its out of a hurricane, and I'm a stinker on keeping it clean. Really, I am MEAN about it - I hardly even let them play in it because of the mess. How do you do it?!
Thanks for having us over to celebrate her birthday. Sorry my kids seem to be in so many pictures. Feel free to crop them out!
Sooo cute! Congrats on your big second birthday! Love the cake too! Wow! That must have been a LOT of work girl. Next year, I am buying.....it was too much stress doing two at once plus handling the kids this year. Or maybe I just need to hire you! ha ha ha!
Super cute cake! Hope everything is going well!
It will be great to watch Curious George, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Curious_George-tickets looking forward to it.
Post a Comment