Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Sweet!

I took Allie into Picture People recently for an impromptu photo session. I have loved dressing her in her black and whites this winter and wanted the memories to last. Well if you know Allie at all, you know she has not been the best picture taker. Usually the session consists of crying, running around and covering of the eyes. But this time was different. Maybe Allie has outgrown that awful stage. She was so photogenic and loved posing. Hope you enjoy some sweet ones of our Allie (2 years, 4 months).





For more photos from this session that didn't make our cut, check out http://www.picturepeople.com/sso/publishconfirm.sso?data=OlglfIGc%2bVFC0SyTPdm3XVwrnylawDaRHTt7gDkmHrJlBdh%2bNZQPxFYBytpyWzuh
Click on the photos for a slideshow.

4 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

oh my gosh, she did soo good! We are getting our done soon and I hope Red does and good as she does. I LOVE the black and white, so cute!! She has gotten so big since I saw her last :)

Jill said...

What a sweetheart. Good job Allie!

Megan said...

Cutest little girl and stripe-y tights ever! What an adorable combo!

Katrena said...

You're lucky to have so many cute pictures to choose from. My kids still have picture issues.

I don't know why since I've seen you recenltly, but it seems like forever since we've done anything. Maybe we should have another game night soon.