Monday, May 16, 2011

32 weeks

So at 32 weeks, I think we are ready!
I am sure that it seems a bit early to be all ready, but I'd rather be all done, relaxed than stressing out about getting things done. I've got a doctor's appointment on Thursday. So I guess our only news is that we've decided on names. We love them!
Also, here are some pictures of the boys room. Enjoy!

P.S. Extra credit if you can find Allie hiding in one of the pics!




7 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I love the names! I love the rooms! I am so excited for you! Congrats Again! Oh and Allie is in the last pic behind the rocker. ;)

The Pitcher Family said...

Your rooms.. and names are adorable!!!! Yay!!

Britt Hanson said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Both the names, and the room :)

Katrena said...

Very cute. I'd say you guys have a thing for L's :). Nice work!

The Spicers said...

Adorable room! And the names are so perfect!!! (as I'm sure you both think so!) Allie is hiding behind the rocking chair in the last photo! :) Hope that you are feeling well!

Jill said...

Talk about cute! I see Allie in the last picture. I'll bet she is excited. Best wishes for you all.

Carrie said...

I love the names!!! LOVE THEM! And the room is perfect!