Sunday, July 10, 2011

More of Luke and Logan








9 comments:

Clay and Kayde said...

So fun! I can't wait to feel better so I can come see them and hear all about it!

Shannon said...

Brooke, you look absolutely RADIANT in that top photo.

Britt Hanson said...

They are so cute! And you look great in the top picture! And we love the picture of Allie with the boys. We can't wait to meet them and see you guys!!

Jill said...

My goodness, they are precious. What a proud big sister. I am so happy for you guys,

kristi said...

Those are some beautiful boys and you look fabulous,as previously mentioned. What a choice family!

Jenny said...

What adorable pictures! You have such a beautiful family. I hope you have a swift recovery as well!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Luke said...

I love all the pictures of your new boys. I hope Allie is adjusting well to being a big sister. I am sure the boys are going to adore her.

The Spicers said...

They are so handsome! (And perfect!!!) So excited for you all! :)