
Happy baby Logan!

Logan is a wiggly sleeper. He always manages to get out of his swaddling.

Waiting in line at California Adventure for the ferris wheel that we never got on because Allie decided right before we got on that she had to go to the bathroom.

Toy Story!!! Need I say more!

Spinning the ladybug with Daddy. Allie's smile was huge!

At the end of a very long day at California Adventure.

This picture should be horizontal. I found the boys with arms linked while playing under the jungle toys.

Logan is scooting and turning. I find him all over the place if I'm away too long.

The boys enjoying their mobile one morning.

Allie loves riding the ponies at the fair each year.

Tired Logan fell asleep sitting on the couch.

Sweet Luke!

Allie in the middle of everything--as always!

Our pumpkin patch--We got 1 large and 3 little pumpkins this year!

In the middle, again--she can't be left out!
3 comments:
Just love these photos. Those babies are really changing. Love Logan's smile & how he's on the move. Looks like they are becoming more aware of each other. Allie really does need to be in on all the action--but after all, she is the big sister. We miss you.
Great new pictures!
I miss those days....when my kids couldn't move....and couldn't talk. Ha.
Cute pics. I especially love the linked arms. Priceless.
Post a Comment