Sunday, April 5, 2009

Peas!

Allie has become so verbal the past few months. She is a non-stop chatter-box. On Friday, I was making Easter cookies to take over to a girls'-night-in while the boys were at the Priesthood session. Allie climbed up onto the bottom rungs of our barstools and just peaked her little eyes and nose over. She saw the cookies and began saying "please". Except her way of saying of it is so much cuter "peas, peas, peas!" I couldn't resist snapping a photo. And of course, since she made my heart melt, I gave her a cookie. She definitely has me wrapped around her finger.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is just too cute! Come on, who wouldn't have given in to that?

Molly and Kip said...

Oh she is soo cute!! I love that picture of her sneaking a peak! That's funny because Carson just figured out how to say that too! Don't you love it

kristi said...

The eyes are always sufficient black mail at our house, too. And once you start to hear them actually ask for something . . . watch out. She is beautiful, though, so else can you do?

Alan said...

Peas! Peas! That is so cute. She is too funny! Those cookies look pretty good too! Happy Easter