Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wheeeee!

Blaine and I have really committed to doing things as a family. It's taken some time and effort to plan activities, but we want to start some good traditions while our family is young. We learned to love bike riding on our missions and so we thought this would be fun with Allie. Here's some pictures of our first bike riding trip last night. Allie loved every minute of it. She kept telling daddy to "go,go,go!" It was fun!


2 comments:

The Hanna Family said...

So cute!! What a great idea. Some day down the road when that is in our budget to get bikes (ha ha ha) we'll have to do the same. Shane loves biking and soccer.

Michelle Hanna

Godlonton Family Adventures said...

That is cute! Where did you guys get your bike seat? I was thinking of getting one for Cooper if I can't fix my trailer. Fun idea for a family night!